Welcome toRoyal Montessori School
A prepared environment, experienced staff, and a developmentally appropriate curriculum for your growing child.
Education is a natural process carried out by the child and is not acquired by listening to words but by experiences in the environment.
Our mission is to create an environment that inspires creative, curious, resilient, and innovative thinkers to lead with heart, and realize their limitless potential through a lifelong journey of learning.
Location: 2500 Mimosa Row, Mississauga, Ontario L5B 1P7
Telephone: (905) 275-5887 Fax.(905) 275-6680
Royal Montessori School in Mississauga provides an enriching education, guided by Montessori philosophy, for children in a beautiful, caring and harmonious learning environment. Our toddler and preschool classrooms have a special atmosphere of cheerful orderliness, calmness and purposeful work.
We empower the child to fully explore the path of self-discovery and development. The child’s environment is carefully planned and organized to enhance learning in a focused, uninterrupted manner following Montessori principles.
COME DISCOVER A LOVE FOR LEARNING AT Royal MONTESSORI school
The Montessori philosophy and method of teaching fosters a loving, independent environment tailored to the individual needs and development of each student.
Safety & Security
- Biometric hand scanners
- Closed circuit camera in playground, hallways and parking lot
- Real Montessori curriculum everyday
- Accredited Montessori teachers in every classroom
- Customized workbooks designed to match our progressive
- Physical activity is incorporated into everyday curriculum
- Music, martial arts and dance included in extra curricular programs
- French taught daily to Casa students
- Large auditorium/Gym
- Child safe elastomer playground surface
- Nutritious, freshly made lunch and snacks provided daily by Food for Tots
- Meals comply with Canadian Nutrition Guide