WE ARE LICENSED AND ACCREDITED MONTESSORI EDUCATION PROVIDER
Royal Montessori School is fully licensed by the Ministry of Children’s Services and our standards meet or exceeds the provincial requirements.
The school is certified by CCMA(Canadian Council of Montessori Administrators) meeting the standards as a authentic Montessori Education provider.
- Teachers educated in the Montessori philosophy and methodology. There must be more than one teacher per class with an A.M.I. or MACTE accredited training institute diploma.
- A diverse and complete set of specific Montessori materials, activities and experiences which are designed to foster physical, intellectual, creative, social and personal independence.
WE ARE ACCREDITED MONTESSORI TEACHER PREPARATION FACILITY
Royal Montessori School also fulfills the standards of the MACTE(Montessori Accreditation Council of Teacher Education) and has hosted Canadian Montessori Teacher Education Institute since September 2003.
WE ARE A MEMBER OF “RAISING THE BAR”
Royal Montessori School is a member of RAISING THE BAR. This is a commitment to Best Practices in Early Learning and Child Care by the Early Childhood Education community in Peel.
WE OFFER EXTRACURRICULAR PROGRAMS
- Key board (additional fee)
- Art(additional fee)
- Hip-Hop Dance(additional fee)
- Gymnastics(additional fee)
- Martial Art(additional fee)
Every class room in Royal Montessori School is staffed according to the requirements of the Day Nurseries Act. All the teachers are certified and experienced either in Montessori or Early Child Education . Apart from the required certification, majority of our teachers have highly qualified educational background obtained either in their home country or in Canada. Staff members are selected through careful selection process. Thoroughly screened, references checked, and they also must undergo health and physical examination. Only the most qualified, thoughtful and caring staff work at Royal Montessori School.
Majority of our teaching staff has been with us for many years and so the staff turn over ratio is very low. As a result they can bring consistency, accumulated experience and dedication to our program. Their loving and nurturing nature along with their enthusiasm for teaching, has provided a wonderful environment for children to learn.